This is Part II of an OFF-SITE Estate Auction in Cuyahoga Falls. All winning bidders will be responsible for picking up their winning items at the estate in Cuyahoga Falls on the required pick up day listed below. The address will appear on your invoice after the auction has completely closed. Very nice collection of Furniture and Household items to include a Vintage Lane Cedar Chest, a Microfiber Red Love Seat, a Regency Drum Table, a Collection of Black Wicker Furniture, Firestone Tires, Whirlpool Refrigerator, and so much more.
Bidding Begins: Thursday March 5th, 2020 starting at 7:30 Pm
Bidding Concludes: Thursday March 12th, 2020 Starting at 7:30 PM
Required Pick Up: Saturday March 14th, 2020 11 Am - 2 PM
Auction Manager: Melissa 216-903-6254
- Your bid is a legally binding contract
- Winning Bidders receive email invoices after auction close with address and payment instructions.
- Movers available during scheduled auction pickup times ONLY, to assist with loading.
- Please bring your own boxes and packing materials.
- Transfer fees will be added to all no shows
- We offer local delivery services, on larger items, for a fee. See **details below.
- Long distance shipping available. See ***details below.
We offer local delivery at an hourly rate. Please call our office for a rate quote during business hours before the auction is to close at 440-627-6390. Long distance shipping is also available. Please contact the UPS Store at 216-475-7855 for a rate quote. If you are the winning bidder, it is your responsibility to make all arrangements and you will pay UPS directly for the shipping charges.