Online Auction #216K - Multiple Estate Liquidation, Broadview Hts, Ohio Closed (#32064563)
Better late than never, folks! Thanks for your patience! A large multiple estate liquidation online auction with everything from Broyhill "Saga" furniture to Craftsman lawn tools. A selection of items includes: a spectacular Wine Armoire; Furniture from Stanley and Bassett; Vintage Carved Sofa; Lane "Acclaim" Coffee Table; Mid-Century Plexi-Glass Mirror Panel; Hitchcock Dining Set; a Vintage PortoPhone; Beautiful Contemporary Furniture; and more!
- A bid is a legally binding contract
- Winning bidders will receive an email invoice the morning after the auction ends with payment and pick up instructions
- Movers will be available during schedule pick up hours to assist with loading
- Please bring your own packing materials
- We offer local delivery service for a fee
- Long distance shipping service is available (see below for details)
Bidding Begins: Wednesday, March 18, 2020, at 3:15 PM
Bidding Ends: Sunday, April 5, 2020, starting at 7:30 PM
Item Pickup: Wednesday, April 8, 2020, between 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM in Broadview Hts., Ohio
ONLINE AUCTION PICKUP SOCIAL DISTANCING MODIFICATIONS
According to Paragraphs 12(k), 12(l), and 12(r) of The Ohio Department of Health Director’s Stay at Home Order, Transitional Design’s Relocation Service is an essential business, and removal of items from homes of those relocating is an essential part of that process; accordingly, disposal of those items via online auction is an essential part of that process.
According to The Ohio Department of Health Director’s Stay at Home Order, Paragraph 15, the following changes are in effect for Transitional Design Online Auction Pickup:
CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICKUP AT TRANSITIONAL DESIGN
1. Auction pickup time is 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 4/8/2020, ONLY.
2. Customers may NOT enter the building. Items will be brought to your vehicle.
3. Transitional Design employees and moving staff will wear gloves and masks during pickup times. Areas are sanitized regularly.
4. Payment is requested ahead of time via credit card or PayPal. If you insist on paying with cash, please bring exact change. Change will not be given – the remainder will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Association.
5. As always, all upholstered furniture, fabric items, mattresses, and box springs are sanitized according to State of Ohio requirements.
6. There will be tables set up outside for inspection and packing of small items. Please bring your own gloves or hand sanitizer.
7. We offer drop off delivery (garage, porch, front door – not inside the home) for a reduced fee. Please call 440-627-6390 for details.
8. Special delivery instructions will be provided if necessary.
UPS shipping, professional guaranteed packing and freight shipments available. Call the UPS Store
at 216-475-7855 for shipping and pickup quotes before the auction closing.
Managed by Jennifer 440-212-0521