Bath Ohio Estate Online Auction
This is an Auction Located at a Private Estate In Bath Ohio. All winning bidders will be responsible for picking up their winning items at the estate in Bath on the required pick up day listed below. The address will appear on your invoice after the auction has completely closed. If you cannot make the pick up, please do not bid. Some of the items included in this auction consist of Several Large Flat Screen TV's, an assortment of BIghorn, Deer and Elk Mounts, a large Elk Hide, an Air Hockey Game Table, a CD Juke Box, Several Pieces of Solid Wood Furniture to include an Executive Desk, a Nichols & Stone Dining Set, Speed Queen Washer & Dryer and so much more.
Bidding Begins: Friday March 20th, 2020 starting at 7:30 PM
Bidding Concludes: Thursday April 9th, 2020 Starting at 7:30 PM
Required Pick UP: Saturday April 11th, 2020 10 Am - 2:00 PM
ONLINE AUCTION PICKUP SOCIAL DISTANCING MODIFICATIONS
According to Paragraphs 12(k), 12(l), and 12(r) of The Ohio Department of Health Director’s Stay at Home Order, Transitional Design’s Relocation Service is an essential business, and removal of items from homes of those relocating is an essential part of that process; accordingly, disposal of those items via online auction is an essential part of that process.
According to The Ohio Department of Health Director’s Stay at Home Order, Paragraph 15, the following changes are in effect for Transitional Design Online Auction Pickups:
CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICKUP AT THE AUCTION PICK UP ADDRESS THAT WILL APPEAR ON YOUR INVOICE FOR THIS AUCTION.
1. A longer pick up time has been added to this auction for the pick up day.
2. Customers may NOT enter the estate unless special circumstances have been arranged. Items will be brought to your vehicle.
3. Transitional Design employees and moving staff will wear gloves and masks during pickup times. Areas are sanitized regularly.
4. Payment is requested ahead of time via credit card or PayPal. If you insist on paying with cash, please bring exact change. Change will not be given – the remainder will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Association.
5. There will be tables set up outside for inspection and packing of small items. Please bring your own gloves or hand sanitizer.
6. We offer drop off delivery (garage, porch, front door – not inside the home) for a reduced fee. Please call 440-627-6390 for details.
7, Special delivery instructions will be provided if necessary.
UPS shipping, professional guaranteed packing and freight shipments available. Call the UPS Store
at 216-475-7855 for shipping and pickup quotes before the auction closing.
Managed by Melissa 216-903-6254
Event ID 32200703