Online Auction #217B - Multiple Estate Liquidation Broadview Hts, OH
A large multiple estate liquidation online auction with an amazing selection of items that includes vintage furniture, outdoor patio sets, bedroom and dining room furniture, mid-century Metlox china, Oreck upright vacuum, Sony Blu-ray player, collector knives, hunting equipment, Apple iPods, Royal Doulton figurines, stained glass and limited edition wall art, housewares, tools, home décor and so much more!
- A bid is a legally binding contract
- Winning bidders will receive an email invoice the morning after the auction ends with payment and pick up instructions
- Movers will be available during scheduled pick up hours to assist with loading
- Please bring your own packing materials
- We offer local delivery service for a fee
- Long distance shipping service is available (see below for details)
Bidding Begins: Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 7:30 PM
Bidding Ends: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 starting at 7:30 PM
Item Pickup: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 between 1:00-7:00 PM in Broadview Hts, OH
***ONLINE AUCTION PICKUP SOCIAL DISTANCING MODIFICATIONS***
According to Paragraphs 12(k), 12(l) and 12(r) of The Ohio Department of Health Director’s Stay at Home Order, Transitional Design’s Relocation Service is an essential business, and removal of items from homes of those relocating is an essential part of that process; accordingly, disposal of those items via online auction is an essential part of that process. According to The Ohio Department of Health Director’s Stay at Home Order, Paragraph 15, the following changes are in effect for Transitional Design Online Auction Pickup:
CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICKUP AT TRANSITIONAL DESIGN
1. Auction pickup time is 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 4/8/2020, ONLY
2. Customers may NOT enter the building. Items will be brought to your vehicle.
3. Transitional Design employees and moving staff will wear gloves and masks during pickup times. Areas are sanitized regularly.
4. Payment is requested ahead of time via credit card or PayPal. If you insist on paying with cash, please bring exact change. Change will not be given – the remainder will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Association.
5. As always, all upholstered furniture, fabric items, mattresses, and box springs are sanitized according to State of Ohio requirements.
6. There will be tables set up outside for inspection and packing of small items. Please bring your own gloves or hand sanitizer.
7. We offer drop off delivery (garage, porch, front door – not inside the home) for a reduced fee. Please call 440-627-6390 for details.
8. Special delivery instructions will be provided if necessary
We offer local delivery at an hourly rate. Please call our office for a rate quote 440-627-6390. Long distance shipping is also available. Please contact the UPS Store at 216-475-7855 for a rate quote. If you are the winning bidder, it is your responsibility to make all arrangements and you will pay UPS directly for the shipping charges.
Managed by Steve 440-715-0806
Event ID 32229437
Current Bid Time Remaining
Current Bid Time Remaining