Auction #234S - Transitional Design Multi-Estate Online Auction Broadview Hts. Closed (#35723540)
Large multiple estate online liquidation auction. Furniture incl. a Antique Corner Hutch, Primitive Sofa Table, 40/50’s Kitchen Cupboard, Stenciled Cabinets/Wardrobes, Coffee & End Tables incl. Mid Century Baumritter. Display Cases incl. Pulaski. Ethan Allen Tommy Bahama Chests, Horizon Nightstands & Door Chest. Arhaus Table. Arhaus & Moosehead Desks. Hickory Mfg. & Henredon Servers. Drexel & Sherrill Fireside Chairs, Sofas incl. a Bernhardt Sleeper. Flat Panel TVs – 32” RCA, 46” Sony & 50” Panasonic. 1959 Philco Predicta TV. Vintage Grundig Majestic Stereo. MCM Craig Stereo. Rock-Ola Jukebox Selector. Vintage Bikes incl. a Schwinn Mark IV Jaguar, Vintage Sleds & Scooter. Danbury Mint Ornaments. 60’s Pepsi Advertising Sign. 30’s Steelcraft 20th Century Limited Locomotive & Lionel O-Scale Train/Railcars. 1890’s C. Parker Vise. True Temper Wheelbarrow, Troy-bilt 26” Snowblower & Craftsman 3-1/2hp Compressor. Outdoor/Patio Furniture incl. Table & Chairs, Slate Tile Coffee & Side Tables. Pianos – Young Chang, Etsey, Baldwin & Kimball, & much more - Even a Home Sauna!
Bidding Begins: Monday, July 13, 2020, at 12:30 PM
Bidding Ends: Monday, July20, 2020, starting at 7:30 PM
Auction Pickup – Wednesday, July 22, 2020, from 4:00 – 7:00 P.M.
- Masks required by both staff and customers
- Six-foot social distancing
- We are approved, licensed and in compliance with the State of Ohio Dept. of Commerce for sanitizing all fabric items, including mattresses and box springs.
Viewing: View items during our resale store hours: Mon. to Weds. 11am - 7pm; Thurs. to Sat. 10am - 5pm. It is your responsibility to view items prior to bidding. We take every effort to describe items correctly. Items sold “as is” and no refunds will be given.
Payment: Winning Bidders receive email invoices the day after auction close with payment instructions. Pay via credit card or PayPal. If you have not paid by 8am Wednesday, we will charge the credit card on file. * See Important Note below.
Loading: Bring packing & loading materials. Movers will be onsite, as a courtesy, 4pm – 7pm Wednesday during pickup to help load large items. Note: Items that must be dismantled or tied/secured to fit your vehicle, may incur a fee.
* IMPORTANT: The address in your profile must match the billing address for your credit card. PLEASE check and update your information as needed.
- Local Delivery: Available for larger items. Call our office for a rate quote 440-627-6390.
- Long Distance Shipping: Call Ann Marie at The UPS Store - 440-546-1141 at least 24 hours prior to auction close for a quote. It is your responsibility to make arrangements and pay UPS charges directly.
Managed by Len 440-832-0909