Auction #242S - Transitional Design Multi-Estate Online Auction Broadview Hts.
Large multiple estate online liquidation auction. Furniture incl. lots of Bedroom Furniture – Dressers, Chests, Nightstands, Desks, some w/ Hutches, Armoires, incl. Antique Quarter-sawn Oak, Mid Century Modern & Bassett Furniture. Sleigh Bed w/ Tempur-Pedic Mattress & Box. Antique style Rolltop Desk, Oak Bow Front Buffet/Hutch. Vintage Settee, Upholstered Loveseat & Floral Sofa. Creative Ideas Office Desk. Coffee Tables – incl. French Provincial, Oak, Wrought Iron Style w/ Glass or Wood Tops, & Oriental/Asian Style. Area Rugs incl. Oriental/Asian. Thomasville China Hutch & Dining table w/ Chairs, Wrought Iron Dining Table & Chairs. Vintage Oak Dinette Table w/ Chairs. Treadmills. Vintage Musical Instruments incl. a Piano, 2 Accordions – Rondini & Major, a Mandolin & 2 Guitars – Epiphone & Madeira. Lots of Vintage Ephemera - Automotive Ads (1920’s & up) & Vintage Event Plaques 1950’s & up. Lots of Pfaltzgraff. Bianchi Virata Road Bike. Matchbox & Hotwheels. Autographed Ricky Nelson Album, & much more!
Bidding Begins: Monday, August 24, 2020, at 12:30 PM
Bidding Ends: Monday, August 31, 2020, starting at 7:30 PM
Auction Pickup – Wednesday, September 2, 2020, from 4:00 – 7:00 P.M.
- Masks required by both staff and customers
- Six-foot social distancing
- We are approved, licensed and in compliance with the State of Ohio Dept. of Commerce for sanitizing all fabric items, including mattresses and box springs.
Viewing: View items during our resale store hours: Mon. to Weds. 11am - 7pm; Thurs. to Sat. 10am - 5pm. It is your responsibility to view items prior to bidding. We take every effort to describe items correctly. Items sold “as is” and no refunds will be given.
Payment: Winning Bidders receive email invoices the day after auction close with payment instructions. Pay via credit card or PayPal. If you have not paid by 8am Wednesday, we will charge the credit card on file. * See Important Note below.
Loading: Bring packing & loading materials. Movers will be onsite, as a courtesy, 4pm – 7pm Wednesday during pickup for help loading large items. Note: Items that must be dismantled or tied/secured to fit your vehicle, may incur a fee.
* IMPORTANT: The address in your profile must match the billing address for your credit card. PLEASE check and update your information as needed.
- Local Delivery: Available for larger items. Call our office for a rate quote 440-627-6390.
- Long Distance Shipping: Call Ann Marie at The UPS Store - 440-546-1141 at least 24 hours prior to auction close for a quote. It is your responsibility to make arrangements and pay UPS charges directly.
Managed by Len 440-832-0909
Event ID 36866741