Online Auction #418J Multiple Estate Liquidation Broadview Hts, OH Closed (#54086496)
- Primitives, Primitives, Primitives
- Antiques & Vintage!
- Hand Stitched Quilts, Hand Rolled Handkerchiefs
- Mink Furs
- Santa's from around the World!
- Books on John F Kennedy, WWII, Medina County & George Bush, Zane Grey, George Elliott, Henry Van Dyke
- Confederate $20
- Stereoptrician (1876)
- Navajo Rug and Blankets
- FRANK MILLER'S Black Harness Soap
- Stamps from the US and Around the World
- Nautical, Lighthouses, Vintage Dolls & Toys, Vintage Board Games, Insulators
- Ducks Unlimited, Mason Jars, Decanters, Oil Lamps, Hurricane Lamps, Chimney's
- Lenox, Spoonliques, Kitchen Aid, Staffordshire, Josiah Webb, Milton Bradley, Parker Brothers, Wedgwood, Salem, Zippo, Plueger,
- Cast Iron, Tin, Crock ware
- and so much more!!
Bidding Begins: Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 7:30 PM
Bidding BEGINS to End: Sunday, March 6, 2022 starting at 7:30 PM
Auction Pickup: Wednesday, March 9, 2022 from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
You can view the auction items any time during our resale store hours: Monday 10-5; Tues/Wed 10-7; Thurs/Fri/Sat 10-5. It is your responsibility to view the item prior to bidding to ensure your satisfaction. We take every effort to describe items correctly. Items are sold “as is” and no refunds will be given. All upholstered furniture as well as mattresses and box springs have been sanitized and sterilized with Sterifab disinfectant spray.
Please bring your own packing and loading materials. Movers will be onsite, as a courtesy, for help loading large items.* from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM on
Wednesday, March 9, 2022 from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
*If an item has to be dismantled or tied/secured to fit your vehicle, a fee may be charged.
You will receive an invoice after the auction has ended. You have the option to pay using the credit card on file or PayPal. If your payment is not made by 8:00 AM on
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
we will charge the card on file. IMPORTANT: The address in your profile must match the address on your credit card. Please update your profile for any changes.
Managed by Bonnie 216-276-1617, text or call