Cycling Bike, Schwinn 140 Upright Exercise Bike
The Schwinn 140 Upright Exercise Bike has a perimeter weight flywheel and 16 levels of Eddy Current Brake resistance that provide a smooth and quiet riding experience. The extra-wide seat is also fully adjustable with vertical and fore/aft movement. The handlebars are also adjustable and have integrated grip sensors for ensuring that you’re exercising in your target heart zone. The 140 Upright Exercise Bike is also telemetry enabled if you’d like to use your chest strap heart monitor. Utilizing a chest strap heart rate monitor is good for a couple reasons. First, it is a more accurate than using hand sensors, but the more obvious reason is that it allows you to be hands-free. So, you don’t need to worry about continently holding the handlebars in order to see if you’re still in your target heart rate zone. The pedals are large, premium pedals with a 1 degree tilt to take stress off of your joints by putting you in a more natural cycling position. The console is backlit and loaded with 18 workout programs and the ability to store workout data through Schwinn AdvantageTM. The Schwinn 140 Upright Exercise Bike is a great all around upright bike.
This bike has nice component features like adjustable handlebars and a large seat which can be customized vertically and horizontally for a perfect riding position. The ergonomic 1 degree tilt to the pedals that alleviate a lot of stress on the hips, knees and ankles. The 140 Upright Exercise Bike’s best feature however is that it is telemetry enabled so that you can use a chest strap for more accurate and hands-free monitoring.
- Item weight: 88 lbs
- Max user weight: 300 lbs
- Perimeter weighted flywheel for a true road feel and smooth, consistent workouts.
- 16 levels of eddy current brake resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options.
- Extra-wide seat with vertical and fore/aft adjustments for customizable positioning.
- Adjustable handlebars for a comfortable riding position.
- Ergonomically placed grip heart rate sensors and telemetry capable for tracking your heart rate while exercising.
- Chest strap is not included.
- Dual density premium pedals designed with a 1 degree tilt to align your hip, knee and ankle for efficient and comfortable pedaling.
- Media shelf for your tablet or magazine.
- Oversized stabilizers and levelers that are built-in for a solid workout platform.
- Water bottle holder so that you can stay hydrated while working out.
- Transport wheels so that you can easily move this bike for storage.
- Multi-color backlit LCD.
- 18 workout programs.
- Custom Workouts
- Profile Programs
- Heart Rate Control Programs
- Fitness Test
- Schwinn AdvantageTM workout tracking with 2 user profiles.
- Quick start feature.
- Workout data includes:
- Interval Time
- Resistance Level
If you would like to see this item before you bid, we encourage you to stop by our resale store:
Transitional Design 601 Towpath Rd. Broadview Hts, OH 44147
Open Mon 10-5, Tues-Wed 10-7, Thurs-Fri-Sat 10-5. Closed Sundays.
*Shelf locations are posted with each lot. Please note the location before you come in so we can quickly direct you to the item(s) that you want to see.
- Condition Very Good
- Size 20”w x 34”d x 49”h
- Location Zone 2
- Shipping We offer local delivery at an hourly rate. Please call our office for a rate quote 440-627-6390. Long distance shipping is also available. Please contact the UPS Store 440-546-1141 at least 24 hours prior to the auction closing. If you are the winning bidder, it is your responsibility to make all arrangements and you will pay UPS directly for the shipping charges.
- Lot # 2
- System ID # 47085110
- End Date
- Start Date