Auction #215S - Transitional Design Multi-Estate Online Auction Broadview Hts.
*** Auction Pick up Hours: Weds. April 8th 1:00pm - 7:00pm. See Social Distancing/Curbside Pick process below.
This Large Sale Features Excellent Multiple Estate Offerings. Bedroom Furniture including Vintage Torring – Denmark Danish Modern & Hand-Crafted/Painted Furniture. Upholstered Fireside Chairs & Sofas including a Fainting Couch. Dinette Tables & Chairs, a Vintage Oak Dining Table & Chairs, End & Coffee Tables including Mission Style & Oriental/Asian. Toro Lawn Mower, True 550 Treadmill, Ladders – Fiberglass & Aluminum Step & Extension Ladders. Office File Cabinets – wood & metal including lateral & a large Hon Conference Desk. Vintage Steamer Trunk. Lots of Outdoor Furniture including Tables with Chairs & Side Chairs with small Tables & Foot Stools in Synthetic Wicker. Oriental/Persian Rugs. Diecast Cars. Tools. Dick Idol Figurine & lots of Wall Art, some Signed & Numbered, & much more!
To bid go to www.TDonlineauctions.com
- Your bid is a legally binding contract
- Winning Bidders receive email invoices the day after auction close with payment instructions.
- Movers available during scheduled auction pickup times ONLY, to assist with loading.
- Please bring your own packing materials.
- We offer local delivery services, on larger items, for a fee. See **details below.
- Long distance shipping available. See ***details below
Bidding Begins: Sunday, March 22th, 2020 at 12:30 PM
Bidding Ends: Monday, April 6th, 2020 starting at 7:30 PM
***ONLINE AUCTION PICKUP SOCIAL DISTANCING MODIFICATIONS***
According to Paragraphs 12(k), 12(l) and 12(r) of The Ohio Department of Health Director’s Stay at Home Order, Transitional Design’s Relocation Service is an essential business, and removal of items from homes of those relocating is an essential part of that process; accordingly, disposal of those items via online auction is an essential part of that process. According to The Ohio Department of Health Director’s Stay at Home Order, Paragraph 15, the following changes are in effect for Transitional Design Online Auction Pickup:
CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICKUP AT TRANSITIONAL DESIGN
1. Auction pickup time is 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 4/8/2020, ONLY.
2. Customers may NOT enter the building. Items will be brought to your vehicle.
3. Transitional Design employees/moving staff will wear gloves and masks during pickup times. Areas are
4. Payment is requested ahead of time via credit card or PayPal. If you insist on paying with cash, please bring exact change. Change will not be given – the remainder will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Association.
5. As always, all upholstered furniture, fabric items, mattresses, and box springs are sanitized according to State of Ohio requirements.
6. There will be tables set up outside for inspection and packing of small items. Please bring your own gloves or hand sanitizer.
7. We offer drop off delivery (garage, porch, front door – not inside the home) for a reduced fee. Please call 440-627-6390 for details.
8. Special delivery instructions will be provided if necessary
** Long Distance Shipping via UPS shipping, professional guaranteed packing and freight shipments available. Call The UPS Store - 216-475-7855 for shipping and pick up quotes before auction closing.
*** Local Delivery - Available for larger items. Call our office for a rate quote 440-627-6390.
Managed by Len 440-832-0909
Event ID 32074230